Saturday, November 3, 2012

Woman lives on venison diet


Woman lives on venison diet


A British woman lives on a diet of only venison and swede. Clare Greasly claims her body rejects every other foodstuff apart from the deer meat and the vegetable due to a bizarre condition, known as Total Food Intolerance, which has left doctors baffled. The mother-of-two said, “Venison and swede are the only foods that give me the mildest reaction. I have to experiment with what I can eat, and I just about seem to be able to cope with those. Other than that, I’m limited to rhubarb and dried cherries. I used to love my life, running the house, and looking after my teenagers, but now, I barely have the energy to do anything.”
    The 45-year-old woman is now keen to raise awareness of Total Food Intolerance because she says some people don’t believe it exists. She said, “Only those who suffer from this disorder can understand my condition. It’s like a mixture of having the worst hangover in the world, and being poisoned. You can’t understand how difficult it is unless you’ve been through it.

No comments: