Friday, February 3, 2012

How to Pick the Perfect Watermelon Fruit

~How to Pick the Perfect Watermelon ~ 

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

With summer upon us and watermelons every where in the grocery stores; I thought I would share my tried and true method for picking the perfect, sweet, juicy watermelon. If your like my house, we love watermelons!! Summer just wouldn't be the same without them, but who wants a yucky, mealy, no-good watermelon.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Tried and True Method: See these little black bits on the scar of the watermelon? Believe it or not...that's sugar. These sugar bits are juice that has made its way out of the watermelon. It tells you the watermelon is sweet and juicy. These sugar bits can also be found on the ends of the watermelon. The more sugar bits the better! I have never picked a watermelon with these sugar bits and EVER been disappointed.

ENJOY EATING SEASONAL FRUITS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: